Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. Jeremiah 1:5
“So Goes Sex, So Goes The Marriage, So Goes The Family, So Goes Society”
The Bible tells us that God knew us before he formed us in our mother’s womb.
That’s pretty impressive! He custom built you and placed you on this big ball of dirt called earth for a specific reason. You are not an accident that happened by chance. God set you apart before birth for a specific purpose, and he wants to help you fulfill your purpose.
A lot of people think, “I don’t have a clue what my purpose is! And even if I did, I’m not perfect enough to be used by God.” But purpose isn’t reserved for the perfect.
Purpose is something that God has given to every one of us.
If you think you’ve blown it or turned too far away from God, just browse through the pages of Scripture. Most of the people God used were mess-ups! Don’t miss out on God’s perfect plan for your life. You are the perfect candidate to complete God’s plan for your life. Simply ask God to show you why he put you here.
Answer The Following
- What do you think the purpose is for this season of your life?
- How can understanding your purpose affect your dating life?
- Do the relationships in your life (friends, family, dating etc.) help you fulfill your purpose, or distract you?
- Write down 3-5 personal characteristics that you possess that God could use for His purposes.
- Read the Section The Yoke is Not a Joke on page 157 of Sexperiment book.
To download the PDF click below:
For more about the Sex series or to sign up for a Sexperiment Growth Group go towww.RidgeFellowship.com